I like to eat healthy, but I demand flavor too, which is one of the many reasons I’ll never be a professional bodybuilder. Can you imagine subsisting on egg whites, steamed broccoli and broiled chicken? Yes, it’s food – but it’s not good tasting food.
This is a tasty wrap that’s fast and flavorful:
– Pouch of pre-cooked, flavored salmon, like the Lemon & Dill from Bumble Bee
– Wrap of choice. I like Trader Joe’s Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
– 6 oz. plain greek yogurt, any brand
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Dill, 1 sprig fresh or 1 TBS dried
– Garlic powder to taste
– Salt ‘n Pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper – stir til smooth and juice is incorporate. Add in dill and stir. Taste and modify. The sauce’s flavor will enhance with time – keep extras in the fridge.
2. Portion out salmon and yogurt sauce in your wrap of choice. Roll up.
3. Chow down! Over a plate, preferably, to catch drips.